Saturday, August 27, 2005

Introducing the Dozercast




It's here! The development I was talking about earlier this week has arrived in the form of my new podcast. Go here for the new site. You will be able to get the podcast from this site too, but I thought it would be nice to have a fancy flash site to go with it

Let me know what you think - also, as its new, I don't really have an audience for it yet, so if you like it please help spread the word by telling people who you think might like it or by linking to it if you have a website

When it's fully fledged it will be updated every week, but the 1st show will probably be up a little longer as I'm still in the process of organizing everything. Tracklistings will appear on this site

Comments:
link's not working for some reason...or is it just me?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?