Monday, January 24, 2005

T. Raumschmiere



Carsten Höller Loverfinches 1995

Firstly, a note about the image. I have decided that instead of nicking pictures from the featured artist's website, I will from now on choose a picture of interest for each of my posts

I went to see Venetian Snares live on Thursday, and I'll have to admit, it was a bit of a disappointment. He seemed to just play to the crowd's semi-retarded desire for bog-standard drum and bass just a little too much. It was almost as if he figured we wouldn't 'get' his stranger stuff

Anyway, being there reminded me of the last gig I'd seen at that venue, which was the Shitkatapult night. T. Raumschmiere headlined that night, which is fair enough I suppose given its his label. He appeared to be totally fucked, and fell over on stage at least once...

T. Raumschmiere - Querstromzerspaner (edit).mp3
T. Raumschmiere - #2.mp3
T. Raumschmiere - Substrom.mp3

Check out my Apparat post for more Shitkatapult stuff

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?